Cutelyst 0.7.0 is out and now has a tutorial!
Cutelyst the Qt/C++ web framework just got a new release, 0.7.0 brings many improvements, bugfixes and features.
Most notably of the changes is a shinny new Chained dispatcher that finally got implemented, with it Cutelyst Tutorial got finished, and a new command line tool to bootstrap new projects.
- Request::bodyData() can return a QJsonDocument is content-type is application/json
- Chained dispatcher
- Fixes on QStringListeral and QLatin1String usage
- More debug information
- Some API changes to match Catalyst's
- Some rework on the API handlying Plugins (not the best thing yet)
- Moved to Gitlab (due to the gitorious being acquired by it)
- "cutelyst" command line tool
For the next release I'll try to make the QML integration a reality, and try to improve the Plugins API, which is right now the part that needs more love would love to hear some advice.
Download it here.