Cutelyst 2.1 Released
Cutelyst a Qt/C++ Web Framework got upped to 2.1. Yesterday I found a bug that although not critical it's important enough to roll out a new release.
As a new feature we have LangSelect plugin to help with auto detection of user language (Matthias).
And some important bug fixes:
- Fix compilation with Qt 5.11
- clazy fixes
- Fix undefined cutelyst2_plugin symbol of uWSGI plugin
- Fix for IPv6 address binding
- Fix StoreHtpasswd::addUser if file doesn't exist (Bart)
- Fix parsing when the url encoded (on body or query) has a key without a value but carries the equal sign (?foo=&bar)