Cutelyst 3.2 and ASql 0.50 are out!
Cutelyst the Qt Web Framework got a new release, Yes, I fotgot to make a post about Cutelyst 3.1, so to sum up:
- Support for SSl::Ec
- Faster parsing of application/x-www-form-urlencoded body
- Cutelee v6 support
- Fix server usage without --reuse-port (added SO_REUSEADDR)
- Documentation fixes
- Increased usage of std::shared_ptr
ASql the async Qt SQL library also got an update, it's API is rather stable now, main changes were:
- Fix memory leak on ACache
- Proper std::shared_ptr usage
- Postgres driver is now a separate library ASql::Pg
- Paved the way to have multiple drivers (yes MySQL is planned)
As always have fun and a happy new year!